Thursday, April 3, 2008

April 2, 2008

Well, here it is in the wee hours of April 3, and I am not sleeping. What a surprise! I thought I had tossed and turned and dozed at least 8 hours worth, only to look at the clock finally and see that it had been barely 3 hours! *sigh* Oh well.

But...here I am in Mesa. I survived getting a picc line put in on Tuesday morning (the dressing is driving me crazy, but other than that it is ok). I was getting fed up with having to wait so long to get it put in, but, after being told that I couldn't direct music with it in, I was grateful. I am glad I didn't have to direct the Easter Program with my left arm only.

I need more nerve pain meds. Hopefully today I get some called in and get going on them, again. I forgot how dreadful that nerve stuff was. Wow!

It was great to see brothers and sisters and and kids and new babies today. Emma and Caleb were having so much with their cousins, they could hardly stop and tell me hi when I got here. The scary part of our evening, was Emma having a little asthma attack. Thank goodness for Auntie Sarah! Since cousin Kaden has asthma, Auntie Sarah brought over his breathin machine and the drug that goes in it and gave Emma a breathing treatment. That helped and she went right to sleep, snuggling on Auntie Sarah's lap. Whew! Disaster averted, but we will be watching her like a hawk for a bit.

Well, it is a little after 2am here and I was hoping this would take a lot longer than a couple of minutes.

I already miss Rick -- especially when Emma was having her attack. :)

I am keeping my fingers crossed for my appointment with Dr. Lodi. I will see him in less than 8 hours!

No comments: