Friday, September 26, 2008

ON THE ROAD

Rick loaded the car last night and it is PACKED!!!!! We are leaving in about 5 minutes. We have a little addition we are bringing home with us -- we have a baby! :) Well, HE thinks he is a baby. We are bringing home a chihuahua. Can you believe it? He is so cute -- I would never have guessed I would love a chihuahua. We are still debating the name. I think I might lose this time around. Rick thinks Dobby is cute. I have to admit it fits him with his ears. I will post pictures when we get back to Texas. He is smart and snuggly and hasn't yipped once (let's hope it continues). He isn't all the way potty-trained, though, so we have that in front of us. Emma and Caleb are beside themselves. It will give them something to think about when they are missing their cousins. Anyway, we were sad to say goodbyes here, but we are glad to be going home to be a family again.

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

Have a safe trip!

Terri Bills said...

Welcome back! Call if I can do anything. I can drive up and help with kids, or just take them out of your hair sometime if you need. Or if you need to visit the temple you can drop them off here for a while.

Greg's wedding is Oct. 25 if you feel up to attending. Let me know if you want to come.