Wednesday, February 11, 2009

VALIDATION

This was a video a friend posted on Facebook and it is just WAY too good to not share with everyone out there. It is over 16 minutes, but worth EVERY SINGLE SECOND. I wish more people created movies like this. The world would be happier and we would all treat each other better.

A BIG thank you to Carol for posting this. I have watched it 3 times already tonight. Rick got teary-eyed with me. And I giggled through the first 5 minutes. This video is going on here as a tribute to all the people in my life, especially in the last year, who have validated me, made me smile and just plain loved me, even when I was so unloveable, unsure of my future or just plain needing to be told I was okay just as I am.

"Validation" is a fable about the magic of free parking. Starring TJ Thyne & Vicki Davis. Writer/Director/Composer - Kurt Kuenne. Winner - Best Narrative Short, Cleveland Int'l Film Festival, Winner - Jury Award, Gen Art Chicago Film Festival, Winner - Audience Award, Hawaii Int'l Film Festival, Winner - Best Short Comedy, Breckenridge Festival of Film, Winner - Crystal Heart Award, Best Short Film & Audience Award, Heartland Film Festival, Winner - Christopher & Dana Reeve Audience Award, Williamstown Film Festival, Winner - Best Comedy, Dam Short Film Festival, Winner - Best Short Film, Sedona Int'l Film Festival.

5 comments:

Jeannie said...

Thanks for posting this video, that was just what I needed tonight!

Carol said...

I'm so glad you posted this. Something as good as this definitely needs validation!!!

Paige said...

Thanks, that was great!

Geoff and Emily said...

I could totally relate to this video - wonderful! Brought me to tears! By the way, Anna, you are so beautiful!! Love you!!

Heather Magnusson said...

That was fabulous! Thanks for sharing it! Love you tons!! And by the way... "you are wonderful, you are amazing! And you have a beautiful smile!!"