Friday, May 16, 2008

Good news flash:

Yesterday, in checking this horrible sore (I promise I won't swear although I feel like it at moments - it hurts like*%#@*!) Dr. Lodi measured the big tumor in my leg. It has gone down by 30 cm since I have been here! With what I have gone through lately, I would have taken 10 cm. Also the tumor by my shoulder continues to shrink. We haven't measured it, but it is smaller. We can tell. As I have lost weight up on the top of my body, it has gotten smaller, too. It would be more pronounced as I've lost weight if it hadn't shrunk, so we know. Plus, Rick is a good judge. Since he doesn't see me for 2 weeks at a time, he can tell when he comes.

Keep the prayers coming -- I believe in them!!!!! We are going to lick this! It makes the hair I lost the other day worth it. I will lose all my hair to see this GONE! Hair can grow back!

Thanks to everyone for their love and support! I am so humbled with all the ANGELS that Heavenly Father has sent into my life.

6 comments:

Ralphie said...

We do pray for you Anna and think of you often.

Lots of love!

Cyndi said...

You are in my thoughts and prayers every day. I am so sad that you have to fight this battle, but I know that with your faith and determination, you will win.

Sheyenne said...

Hoo-Ray for shrunken tumors! That is definitely some good news.

Jeannie said...

Hair will def. grow back... although I recommend being VERY specific in any prayers asking for any missing hair to be returned since my own hair is now growing in WHITE.... :) ahhhhhh hehe

I couldn't be happier to hear about the shrinking tumors, that's wonderful news. Thank you also for keeping the language G-rated hahaha but seriously, yikes!! I can only imagine how bad that sore must hurt :(

Thanks for the updates for your friends back home! We are always thinking of you. :)

Terri Bills said...

The good thing about losing hair is that you can try so many different types of wigs. You can be a glaring blonde, or a firey redhead. And Hats are the best - do you remember Susan Grover's hats. They were so cute.

I'm glad to hear your tumors are shrinking. I need to check in on you more often. We'll increase our prayers for you, and I'll pass the new info to Greg so he can include you as well. (He is getting married on October 25 - to Medina. About time!!! )
Take care of you.

The Todd Family said...

That is so exciting to hear Anna! We'll keep the prayers coming. Kate ALWAYS remembers to pray for Aunt Anna! We love you and miss you!!!