Thursday, July 3, 2008

I do have a few pictures, but I haven't put them on my computer yet -- so they will have to come on next time. I have had a few more drug withdrawal "episodes", but the last one was 3 days ago and it was short. So, hopefully, I am done!!!!

My kids came home today!!!!!!!!!!!! It has been GREAT to see them. I think they each grew 6 inches while they were gone, they each look so big! Rick surprised me at the airport -- he is here for the 4th of July weekend. What a great weekend it will be. I am so excited.

I am learning to get around the house better. I can shower completely by myself now. It seems so silly to be excited about something so simple, but it is a step towards independence. Getting dressed, getting in the car, showering, getting around the house, etc. I am getting there. I am so impatient. I want to be able to do it all NOW!

Right now I am so lucky to have some sisters here. Deborah came from Spokane, WA and Angela came from Bluffton, SC. It makes me miss the other sisters, but it is fun. On Wednesday morning all the sisters and sisters-in-law and Mom went to the temple. It was sooooo nice to be there after so many months of not being able to go, but I have to admit, I was anxious because of not knowing what to do and where to go in a wheelchair.

Happy 4th of July!

3 comments:

Byron and Tara said...

Anna,
You must be healing fast if you are already going to the temple. You are amazing. I think of you often!!

Love, Tara

Natalie Jane said...

Best wishes to you on this 4th of July. Tell your sisters I said hi.

(I didn't mean for that to rhyme)

Bromileys said...

HI Sister Davies (I don't really know what to call you since the last time I saw you, I must have only been 16, taking voice lessons at your hmoe). I found your blog on Terri Bills' blog. I was so excited to see you! You look exactly the same as you did 12 years ago! And your kids are such cuties! Just wanted to say hello and that I am thinking of you!

Lana Sjolseth