Thursday, September 4, 2008

Okay, I am trying not to worry a lot, it could be nothing. The last few blood tests they have drawn at the Dr's have shown elevated liver enzymes: which could mean several things, one of which is cancer in the liver. I wasn't worried at first, but it went up even more this week. Dr. Lodi moved up the next PET scan to next Tuesday or Wednesday to "check things out". They said not to worry, but that is definitely easier said than done. I am so set on going home by the end of this month that I don't want anything to go wrong. I am praying that it is nothing. The office is scheduling the PET scan and I will know by tomorrow if it will be on Tuesday or Wednesday. Enough time to worry. I hope the time flies by for me until then.

6 comments:

Strong Family - said...

I have been thinking about you, and I'll continue praying for you. I'm glad you guys had fun in California. :-) We miss you here! Lauree

Sheyenne said...

Oh Anna. I'm so sorry you are having to be stressed out about this. I will remember you in my prayers.

Heather Magnusson said...

Anna,
We'll think positive thoughts!! Always a worry, but this might be just a little hiccup in the plans.. emphasis on little!! We'll keep you in our prayers!

Geoff and Emily said...

I am sorry, Anna! I hope it turns out to be nothing. I don't know how you do it... you are SO strong! I will keep on keeping you in my prayers. I love you!
Emily

Natalie said...

Ohh Anna! Life just never seems to slow down enough to catch a breath, huh?! Thanks so much for popping into my blog! It's always so good to hear from you. We miss you here! You will totally be in my prayers ( as usual). You're so awesome!

Kimberly said...

You will be in our prayers Anna. Hopefully you can relax until your appointment.

Taylin was very excited today when she got out of church. I asked her what was up and she said she loves her teacher. I asked her who it was and she said, "Brother Davies!"

You are missed!