Thursday, September 18, 2008

We're going home!!

We are so excited -- we are going home! We are leaving early next Thursday morning, one week from TODAY! It happened so fast that now it seems like there is much to do to get ready to go home. I hope Mom won't be finding things all over her house for the next month that we forgot. And it will be an adjustment for all of us again. I have to get used to being married again -- just kidding. That will be nice. The kids will have to get used to having a quiet house without cousins next door to play with. They will each miss that! I will miss everyone here, too, but having our family back together again outweighs all of that.

4 comments:

Sheyenne said...

HOORAY!! and more !!!! Oh I'm so glad that day is finally coming for you! And yes, I'm sure your mom will be finding your things all over for a long time, but that's okay. You're coming home!

meleah said...

I am so glad to hear that you get to come home!!! Yeah!

Geoff and Emily said...

Oh, I'm so happy that you get to go home! I know you have missed Rick a lot and I am sure he has missed you like crazy too! Good luck getting re-aquainted with him!! Just kidding! Love you!

Kimberly said...

That is simply wonderful news for you and your family. It makes me break out in song...

"Together at last, together forever..." (From the movie Annie)